The prime method of anti-money laundering is the requirement to know your customers and this is usually termed as KYC (Know Your Customer). With good knowledge of our customers, we are better able to identify unusual or suspicious behavior, including false identities, unusual transactions, changing behavior, or other indicators that money laundering may be occurring.
“Know Your Customer” policy is the most effective weapon being used to check money laundering & terrorist financing.
The Company strictly follows all the due diligence policies and procedures of the State Bank to identify the principal before the transaction actually takes place.
Sky Exchange requires the following customer details in Telegraphic Transfer/Demand Draft application forms:
• Sender’s full name and address;
• Sender’s contact number;
• Sender’s CNIC or passport copy;
• Sender’s occupation/business
• Beneficiary’s full name and address;
• Beneficiary’s passport number
• Beneficiary’s date of birth;
• Beneficiary’s contact number;
• Beneficiary’s bank details i.e. Account No., Bank Address, transit no/Swift code etc;
• Purpose of remittance; and
• Signature of the sender.